Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Let Chief Dele Momodu Inspire You


The publisher of Ovation International Magazine, media mogul,  and The Boss online Newspaper, Dele Momodu has for many years served as an inspiration to the younger generation of media practitioners. You can as well find him as a big inspiration after reading the few words he wrote about himself below…


"I was born relatively poor. My father died while I was barely 13, and I was left with a mother who had no education but knew the value of it. I wrote WAEC papers three times, 1976,1977 and 1978, before I made enough credits to qualify for university admission.

I wasted no time blaming others for my problems; instead I spent time preparing for an onslaught against demonic poverty. I've never been in direct government employment. I don't do contracts. I know only media and try hard to be the best in what I do and pray to God to answer your prayers and bless you too," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment