Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Blac Chyna shows Ultrasound Photo of Baby with Rob Kardashian


Rob Kardashian's fiancé ,Blac Chyna has taken a step further from showing her growing baby bump to sharing the first photo of her baby with her man. Chyna, 28, shared a new ultrasound photo of her bundle of joy on Instagram Monday. Along with the photo, she wrote a touching caption full of sweet
notes for the father of her child.



"For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child. That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together Just the 2 of us, I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed,” the mother of one began her post.

"But look at God ! Here I am Engaged to be married to one of the greatest men I know who loves King & I unconditionally AND having another bundle of joy! I just want to say Never give up & ALWAYS have faith because fairytales DO come True  #LookAtOurLittleNugget  #KingsGoingToBeABigBrother," Chyna said.

No comments:

Post a Comment