Saturday, September 03, 2016

"Yes I was Dead" –President Robert Mugabe says after going abroad for treatment


The world's oldest leader, 92-year-old President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe has told newsmen that he was dead, but resurrected. The president who arrived home Saturday after an overseas trip that led to rumors about a health crisis, jokingly told reporters that he was really dead.



"It is true that I was dead. And I resurrected. As I always do. Are we speaking to a ghost?" someone
asked him.

"Once I get back to my country, I am real," Mugabe said.

The president had not been seen since leaving a regional summit early on Tuesday. Flight data showed his plane went to Dubai after the original flight path indicated a course toward Asia. Mugabe has received treatment in Singapore in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment