Saturday, March 26, 2016

Gwen Stefani ‘Would Be Blessed’ to Have a Gay Son: ‘I Just Ask God to Guide Me’



Should one of Gwen Stefani‘s sons come out of the closet, the singer’s love for him would not change.

“I would be blessed with a gay son,” Stefani, 46, says in a candid interview with PrideSource.
“I just want my boys to be happy and healthy, and I just ask God to guide me every day to be a good mother because it is not an easy job.”
“I always ask my gay friends, ‘OK, so what was it like when you were a little boy?'” she explains.
The glamorous and energetic parent treats her kids to everything from manicures to fun trips to her boyfriend Blake Shelton‘s farm in Oklahoma, proving she’s up for any activity that her kids enjoy.
She explained, “As long as my boys are protected and happy and I’m spending quality time with them, whether it’s doing sports or doing nails, it really doesn’t matter.”

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment