Wednesday, March 09, 2016

I regret not laying down my life to get third term for Obasanjo – Ibrahim Mantu


In an interview with PREMIUM TIMES’ Musikilu Mojeed and Adebayo Hassan, Mr. Mantu spoke about a wide range of issues, including his role in the controversial third term bid of former President Obasanjo. Sam Akpe, a veteran National Assembly reporter and editor facilitated the interview.

Mantu:'' The truth is if I had known Nigeria would find herself where we are today, I would have even taken the last drop of my blood to ensure it happened because it would have been in the greatest interest of the nation. We never envisaged we would be here. Since Obasanjo left, the way this country has been run up to this moment, I weep for Nigeria''. Read full story at....
 http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/199763-interview-i-regret-not-laying-life-get-third-term-obasanjo-ibrahim-mantu.html?share=press-this&nb=1&sel=#


No comments:

Post a Comment